My family’s Thanksgiving is very traditional – we pretty much eat the same thing every year. For the past few years, I have been doing one “different” side dish to mix things up a little bit. If you’re looking to do the same, here is a list of my favorite recipes that would be a lovely addition to your Thanksgiving Table.
- Steamed Leeks with Mustard–Shallot Vinaigrette
- Butternut Squash Bisque
- Blue Cheese and Scallion Biscuits
- Creamed Spinach with Parsnips
- Garlic and Butter Roasted Mushrooms
- Maple Pumpkin Loaf (for the dessert table)
- Taleggio-Stuffed Mushrooms
- Mashed Potato Pancakes (great for leftovers!)
- Camembert Mashed Potatoes
- Rustic Herb Stuffing (I made this for Christmas last year but for some reason it never made it on to the blog – oh well!)
P.S. If you cook something off Sweet Life Laur on Thanksgiving or any other time, I would LOVE to see photos! You can upload them to my Facebook Page, or email them to sweetlifelaur (at) gmail (dot) com.
Happy Thanksgiving preparation week!